- Library Services relocated temporarily to the Jemez Springs Community Presbyterian Church Library starting 6/14/2023. Thank you to the JSCPC for sharing your space with us!!!!
- The library main telephone line is only for messages so please our new cellphone number of 505-469-3307, or use email or messaging, or just stop in to contact us.
- Storytimes at 10:30am are happening in the park Wednesdays.
- All other schedule Events are proceeding! Locations may change and will be announced on the website and social media and the event board at the new library location at JSCPC.
- We have the following available in the church:
- Children’s books for all ages, Teen books, some new fiction & non-fiction for adult readers, some dvds and audiobooks.
- Children’s computers for use (not for checkout)
- laptops for use in the temporary library or for checkout to patrons (see borrowing policy for details).
- e-readers for checkout to patrons
- printing and copying access, no fax at this time
- We are currently not accepting items for return nor requests for holds. If you have a pressing need to return items please let us know.
- We are currently not accepting requests for Inter-Library Loan as the service is not available in New Mexico at the moment.
- Please do not approach the main library entrance nor the conference room entrance even if you see people using it. There will be contractors using that entrance for work and it is not safe for you to be there.
- Private event use of the conference room is not available at this time.
- Library restrooms and kitchen area (often used for water bottle refill) are no longer available as of 6/17/2023. Public restrooms in the parking lot near the Village Office will be available for patron use. You may ask to refill water bottles at the Village Office during their open hours.
- The moisture damage remediation contractor is working in conjunction with the rebuild contractor at this point as it was discovered the roof joists were damaged and must be replaced before the remediate can be completed. After the remediation contract there will be two contractors to put the library building back together and install the lighting. No predictions on a move back in date as of yet.
THANK YOU AMAZING VOLUNTEERS!!!
We will post here if additional assistance is needed. Thank you!
Thank you to all of those who have helped and offered to help!!!