Have some extra time? Help out at the library. Volunteers make it possible! Here are some easy ways to lend a hand.
- Adopt A Shelf – Pick a shelf of books that you would like to spend time with each month. Then keep it dusted, clean and in order.
- Re-shelve Books – Need a little Dewey Number or alphabet practice? This is the place!
- Cleaning – Ever checked out a dusty library book? Come help us keep our shelves clean.
- Holiday Decorations – Help set up special holiday displays or make decorations for the library.
- Special Projects – Please ask the librarian about other opportunities such as assisting with programs.
- Library Board – Please contact the Library Director if you are interested in serving on the Library Board.