Sandoval County Business Development
- CARES funds newly available for small businesses (Deadline Oct 30, 2020)
- Sandoval County Economic Development
COVID-19 Safety Training
In response to the COVID-Safe Practices for Individuals and Employers (CSPs) released by Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham on May 15, the New Mexico Tourism Department (NMTD) has issued a $50,000 grant to the New Mexico Society of Association Executives (NMSAE) to administer a COVID-Safe Practices training program in an effort to help businesses operate in a COVID-19 world.
The initiative, tabbed the NM Safe Certified Program, offers free on-demand virtual COVID-Safe Practices training modules designed to help businesses create a safe and responsible environment for employees and customers. The NM Safe Certified Program officially went live on June 15, 2020, and is available to businesses that qualify. Read details here.
COVID-19 Medical Supply Sourcing & Manufacturing
A collaboration between several federal, state, and local New Mexico entities intended to connect New Mexico medical providers with solutions and capabilities from across the State. New Mexico is seeking partners with the ability to donate needed medical supplies (e.g. face shields, gowns, N-95 masks, surgical masks and other products as needed) to support New Mexico’s COVID-19 response. We’re especially seeking healthcare providers and community groups that have medical supply needs. Visit the official website for additional information about the program.
- $50M NM small business grant program
- Small Business Administration: Disaster Loan Program
- Small Business Administration: Paycheck Protection Program
- Development Block Grant Assistance
- New Mexico Recovery Fund
- Regional Development Corporation
- NM Economic Development Department
- NM Economic Development Business Assistance (April 3 Webinar)
- Support for Forming Co-ops in NM
- NMSL Business Resources in NM
- USDA Grant FAQ
- NM EDD “Buy NM Today For Tomorrow” Program
- New Mexico Small Business Investment Corporation (NMSBIC)
- The US Chamber of Commerce Foundation has developed a new small business grant program specifically for individuals with 3-20 employees in an “Economically Vulnerable Community” as determined by zip code. Business owners can apply for grants of up to $5,000. Visit their website for additional information about the program.
- Grow It! NM – Grow It! is an economic development initiative created by the New Mexico Municipal League in partnership with Finance New Mexico. The project’s goal is to stimulate private sector job development in New Mexico by putting information about business resources directly into the hands of entrepreneurs. Too many small-town entrepreneurs are unaware of federal, state and local business-assistance programs that might help them start ventures that provide jobs and tax revenue. The Grow It! project aims to draw business owners and entrepreneurs into the system of free and low-cost services that can help businesses grow.
From NM Dept of Tourism
- Emergency financial assistance outside of state and federal programs
- Free Google DMO Program
- Help track the economic impact of COVID-19
Please note: We do not respond to unsolicited suggestions from commercial entities for links to add to this site.