Library Board meetings occur as scheduled on the calendar, and as described in the Library Board Bylaws. Meetings are currently being conducted via phone conferencing. If you would like to attend the meeting please contact us via email at least 12 hours before the meeting. If you do not have email access please phone the library at 575-829-9155 several days in advance.
Library Board Members:
- President: Barbara Stone
- Vice President: Hailey Cooper
- Secretary: Anita Punla
- Member: Doug Parker
- Village Representative – Heather Gutierrez
- Friends of the Library Representative – Suzanne Swetnam or stand-in
Library Board Documents:
New Mexico State Required Documents
- Strategic Plan 2020-2023
- Strategic Plan 2023-2026
- Collection Development Policy
- Community Assessment
- Annual reports are submitted to New Mexico State Library then posted on the NMSL Website after review. Please contact the library if you need information from more recent reports which are not yet published.