- Library Services relocated temporarily to the Jemez Springs Community Presbyterian Church Library starting 6/14/2023. Thank you to the JSCPC for sharing your space with us!!!!
- The library main telephone line is only for messages so please our new cellphone number of 505-469-3307, or use email or messaging, or just stop in to contact us.
- Library Events are proceeding! Please see listings in the local newspaper, online on our website/FaceBook/NextDoor, or posted in the library. Locations may change and will be announced on the website and social media and the event board at the new library location at JSCPC.
- We have the following available in the church:
- Children’s books for all ages, Teen books, some new fiction & non-fiction for adult readers, some dvds and audiobooks.
- Children’s computers for use (not for checkout)
- laptops for use in the temporary library or for checkout to patrons (see borrowing policy for details).
- e-readers for checkout to patrons
- printing and copying access, no fax at this time
- We are currently not accepting items for return nor requests for holds. If you have a pressing need to return items please let us know.
- We are now accepting requests for Inter-Library Loan! If you have a purchase request for a new publication please contact us. We are also ordering e-books and e-audiobooks so keep an eye on OverDrive or search our catalog for added titles.
- Please do not approach the main library entrance nor the conference room entrance even if you see people using it. There will be contractors using that entrance for work and it is not safe for you to be there.
- The conference room is not available for use at this time.
- Library restrooms and kitchen area (often used for water bottle refill) are no longer available as of 6/17/2023. Public restrooms in the parking lot near the Village Office will be available for patron use. You may ask to refill water bottles at the Village Office during their open hours.
- The moisture damage remediation contractor has completed work on the building.
- The rebuild contractor has begun work. During the process additional structural damage was discovered and is/will be repaired. Work was halted on some contracts due to lack of funding, at no fault of the contractor. As funds for the project become available the project will proceed. No predictions on a move back in date as of yet.
THANK YOU AMAZING VOLUNTEERS!!!
We will post here if additional assistance is needed. Thank you!
Thank you to all of those who have helped and offered to help!!!