For up-to-date official information on the coronavirus (COVID-19) in New Mexico, including preventive measures to take, please visit the New Mexico Department of Health website.https://cv.nmhealth.org/
Additional Official Resources
- World Health Organization Coronavirus Page
- National Institutes of Health Coronavirus Page
- CDC Coronavirus Page
- Johns Hopkins Global Coronavirus Map
- Our World In Data – Coronavirus
The Jemez Springs Public Library is hosting a series of weekly talks by Dr. Allison Lindman to share the latest updates regarding the COVID-19 “Coronavirus” outbreak. The presentations include information regarding the disease manifestation and transmission, and CDC guidelines for preventing transmission.
Dear Library Patrons,
Jemez Springs Public Library is currently closed in response to the Coronavirus public health situation. An opening date has not been decided at this time.
Please know that we are constantly looking at ways to continue providing services to you while the library is closed. We will update this information as we make changes. Thank you for your patience through these challenging times for us all!(more…)
Update as of 3/24/2020:
- Please continue to use and hold onto any library materials you have at home. We are currently not able to empty the return box and would rather you continue to enjoy the items. If you choose to share items with friends please quarantine the items before sharing (ie leave them untouched in a bag for at least a week).
- Wi-Fi (no password) will remain on at the library for patrons to use from the parking lot.
- Need a library card? You can get a library card for digital access if you have a local (anywhere in Jemez Valley area) address by applying online here.
- Request for ebooks & audiobooks will be accepted and considered for purchase on our OverDrive system if available. Please know that new releases tend to be high priced but we will try and add high demand titles.
- No new holds can be placed at this time. If you have an item on hold/reserve at the library it will be available when we open again.
- No new Inter Library Loans at this time. Anything you have out may be returned to the book drop, or returned after we open again.
- Community Bookshelves supplied by library volunteers exist at the San Ysidro Post Office, Amanda’s Store, and the Community Center when they are open. A “free” box will be restocked periodically on the ramp in front of the library. Again – please share safely and do not return items to the box without quarantining them for at least a week.