Wanted: Part-Time Library Assistant to work as an employee of the Village of Jemez Springs.
Reports to: Library Director
Hours: 20 hours/week with occasional additional hours
Salary level $14-$15/hour depending on experience & qualifications, benefits included
Successful applicants will have:
- Relevant experience, education, and skills (see Job Description)
- A flexible schedule and be available for working Saturdays on a regular basis.
- Reliable transportation
- Local (Jemez Valley/Mountain) residence (preferred)
- Higher education and library experience preferred
- Send your application, resume, cover letter, and references to Janet Phillips, Jemez Springs Public Library, PO Box 479, Jemez Springs, NM 87025 or email your pdf documents to librarian at jsplibrary dot org by August 5, 2022. Please do not drop off your application at the library. Applications available at the Village Office, Library, or online at jsplibrary.org by clicking on the job announcement.
- Applicants will be contacted by August 12th, 2022 for interviews. Employment for a successful candidate will begin by mid-September at the latest.